Decent size chicken thighs, still with skin of course
Frozen broccoli / peas / sweetcorn
Olive oil. Black Pepper. Salt. Gravy Granules.
Pyrex dish / metal dish
Mug / jug / gravy boat
- 00:00 – Oven on 155 (Fan)
Set timer 10 mins
- 00:10 Rub Chicken in olive oil. Sprinkle with black pepper and (healthier, pink) salt.
Set timer 35 mins
- 00:45 Medium pan hot water on.
00:46 Baste chicken.
Set timer 10-15 mins
- 01:00 When water boiling add new potatoes, (scrubbed – if large cut in half) and carrots cut into discs. Bigger spuds cut in half, bring to boil, cover, then simmer for 20 mins.
Set timer 20 mins
- 01:20 Knock temp back to max. Put in frozen broccoli and/or peas and/or sweetcorn etc – bring back to boil then drop heat to simmer for 4-5 mins.
When cooked, use water for gravy (chicken gravy of course).
Serve and enjoy!